Dear Chaparral Families,
It is hard to believe that we are already in to March and spring will soon be upon us. Our amazing and tireless volunteers have been working hard to make sure that the last few months of school are full of meaningful, fun, and memorable events for our community.
Going on NOW:
- Yearbook Cub Hugs – now through March 30
- Don’t forget to purchase yearbook messages, also known as Yearbook Cub Hugs, for your favorite student, staff member, or volunteer! Go to SchoolPay.com to purchase your personal messages now!
- Online Auction – now through March 18
- The auction is in full swing!! Go to BiddingforGood.com/ChaparralAuction to BID, BID, BID, and WIN!!
Coming up soon:
This spring, we have a full line-up of humanitarian events organized by our dedicated Humanitarian Chair, Ben Abadian. This month, help support our local pantry by donating food items; next month, get that spring cleaning done and donate your gently used shoes and clothes!
- West Valley Pantry Food Drive – March 19-23
- Soles4Souls Shoe Drive – April 18-25
- Family Rescue Center Clothing Drive – April 30-May 4
We also have a full line-up of wellness events organized by our energetic Wellness Chair, Maria Nicolacakis, and her team. Mark your calendars now!!
- Hoop It Up Assembly – April 11
- Move-A-Palooza! – April 18
- Farmer’s Market Jamboree – April 25
Thank you for all of your continued support. We are grateful to be part of this amazing community!
Ann Park & Jason Weilert