Dear Chaparral Families,
And just like that….it’s March and spring will soon be upon us. Our amazing and tireless volunteers have been working so hard to make sure that the last few months of school are full of meaningful, fun, and memorable events for our community.
Going on NOW:
- Yearbooks are on sale –
- Please purchase your yearbook on Schoolpay.com
- Online Auction – March 8-17
- Go to BiddingforGood.com/ChaparralAuction to BID, BID, BID, and WIN!!
- Yearbook Cub Hugs – March 11 – 24
- Don’t forget to purchase yearbook messages, also known as Yearbook Cub Hugs, for your favorite student, staff member, or volunteer! Go to Schoolpay.com to purchase your personal messages!
This spring, we have a full line-up of humanitarian events organized by our dedicated Humanitarian Chair, Ben Abadian. This month, help support our local pantry by donating food items; next month, get that spring cleaning done and donate your gently used shoes and clothes!
- West Valley Pantry FoodDrive – March 19-23
- Family Rescue Center Clothing Drive– April 24 – May 1
We also have a full line-up of wellness events organized by our energetic Wellness Chair, Maria Nicolacakis, and her team. Mark your calendars now!!
- Move-A-Palooza! – April 24
- Farmer’s Market Jamboree – May 1
Thank you for all of your continued support. We are grateful to be part of this amazing community!
Jason Weilert & Carrie Slatoff