LVUSD BOND MEASURE V TO IMPROVE & UPDATE FACILITIES
The Las Virgenes Unified School District provides exceptional education for our students, receiving statewide and national awards of distinction and RAISE AND SUSTAIN OUR PROPERTY VALUES as a result.
MEASURE V SEEKS TO RAISE $198 MILLION FOR OUR SCHOOLS
Bond is just 2 cents per year for every $100 (about $20 per $100,000) of assessed valuation.
Some Key Improvements Are Slated For Our Schools:
- Outdoor Classrooms, Shade Structures with Solar, Outdoor Play Equipment
- SAFETY upgrades including perimeter FENCING and improved single point entrance of front office
- Upgraded/New HVAC, plumbing and roofing
- Upgrades to Campus-wide technology
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. VOTE: On or before March 3rd
2. Get your friends to VOTE (Parents are historically a low turn out voting population)
3. Talk to your neighbors and friends about the importance of this Bond
4. Join the committee. Contact Felice Becker or Fawn Binford
Visit YesforLasVirgenesSchools.com for more information.